hill decent fault, check engine and rough idle.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so I just got my truck back from the retards at the body shop and it is worse than when i brought it in but regardless. I just got back from ohio (not with the truck) picking up a new cooler line that they biffed up. the next main hurdle is the computer and idle issue. The truck displays hill decent control fault, I did not get a chance to check the abs senors or disconnect the battery yet. Also i have two DTC's in the computer P0103 and P0113. Now the truck does have a S&B intake and a SVC tune. I did return in to stock but no change. I did not have a chance to put miles on it for it to relearn everything since the tranny would overheat. the last thing is I am pretty sure the a** clown at the body shop eithered the motor which is a big no no for new motors, sensors, etc.

I would just like some help and any other areas to investigate this weekened while I work on her.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some of the older models had similar issues when water got into the third brake light. Perhaps they didn't plug it back in when complete? What did you have done at the body shop?
@Yukon Joe + @RaptorWifey = :baby: :baby: :baby:
2012 Night Raptor wrap SCREW RPG Stage 4+
2014 Ruby Red SCAB

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mass air flow and intake temp sensor codes.

Did the cooler line get replaced yet?

Gotta get that done so you can run it and hopefully get some of those codes cleared.

I don't think that the ether would hurt any sensors, but like you said it wouldn't do the motor any good.

Sounds like you might wanna start a claim against that shop though. Have them give you authorization to take your truck to an authorized mechanic and get everything fixed properly.

Good luck.....

OP
OP
ThatGuy88

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did check the third brake light and it was working, never thought about filing a claim so I kept my paws out of it so couldn't say I tampered with. I had them replace the frame after an indicent. I may hold off on everything until I talk to them Monday and see if they wanna play ball or not