Help!!! Differential Questions: Gears, Lockers, and Diff covers Front and Rear!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ISFast

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No joke! After my clutches were replaced I'd like to check it every now and then.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
True and probably won't change it very often. Just never know when you might swamp the axles and then your cussing trying to change the fluid haha

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Hey Greg.... Got those beefed up IWEs yet? :evillol:

SDHQ is working on this also..

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5.13 sounds like a little much, I'm running General 37s with 4.56s (which I've been happy with and 100% recommend) cause I didnt want to sacrifice too much highway fuel economy and I dont ever want for acceleration. my .02:shrug:

OP
OP
ISFast

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
5.13 sounds like a little much, I'm running General 37s with 4.56s (which I've been happy with and 100% recommend) cause I didnt want to sacrifice too much highway fuel economy and I dont ever want for acceleration. my .02:shrug:

Yeah PA talked me out of the 5.13. I still think I want the 4.88 over the 4.56. I don't do much highway driving due to work is 14.8 miles away on a 40-50 mph road so not that bad. Right now I get 17-19 mpgs if i dont have to stop for lights.

Right now with 4.10s i'm around the 1200 rpm range when driving to work. Plus I plan on getting another DD soon and that will mean the raptor will stay in the garage most of the time. BAHAH doubt it thought :rofl:

OP
OP
ISFast

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We are looking into diff covers for the front and back. The issue of clearance in the front is going to be the kicker. So they are looking for me to see what they can come up with.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ISFast

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just an update so people know. 5.13 WILL fit in a 2010 raptor front and rear! Brand of gear Yukons. Just FYI so people don't get false info. The way I know... 5.13s in the truck right now.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
GO LOW! or go slow.... Wow that's low alright! Can't wait to hear how she does with the 37's. I'm thinking 4.56 because I do a lot of highway driving