Haters rollin coal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFISH56

Reaction score
I posted this in another thread but wondered if anyone else has had multiple diesels dump on them going down the interstate. Or Am I alone here??

Last edited:

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Happens here all the time... Don't get me wrong, I love a good diesel motor, but all that unused fuel is just dumb.
I had one little girl in a DoucheMax cut me off in my Mustang, then got stopped at the light in front of me and started to roll. Had there not been any other cars present, I was tempted to take out my pocket knife and leave him stuck at the light with a severely deflated tire.

allenfrx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hang back and press the recirc button. No worries. They have so much tq, i can't take them in my truck at a slower speeds.

When I am in my sports car i may try to get in front if there are free lanes or even a small hole around, it doesn't take much to pass one in a 500hp (and up) light wt sports car.

If they go wot though they can spin out and wreck on you fairly easy at low speeds so if you do it, make sure you aren't going to be beside them long.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

allenfrx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they did that to me when i was in my C7, GT500 or even my RCF they usually regret it.

It usually isn't long before i can get in front of them and ill drive slow as shit, then just as the road starts to clear ill flip them off and turn them into a tiny spec on my rearview mirror.

They think they are fast with 800ft tq but they forget they weigh 7,000lbs or more when I am sitting on 500tq and only weigh around 3500lbs. Plus they have almost zero top end power so above 45mph they run out of usable power while i can accelerate at 45mph just as hard as they did from a dead stop.

Like i said, just don't be beside one at low speeds, the bad drivers will floor it, spin out with all that tq, start fish tailing, wreck and take you with them....like a mustang leaving cars n coffee.

1BAD454SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope i have a whipple. But funny story a friend driving in his vette got dumped on. He was cruising down road and he has a pretty mean C6 cams and such , guy in a lowered dually pulls up next him and starts chit chatting what a nice vette he has as they are driving about 35 mph . My buddy says he has a nice truck too and guy says yeah i done some work on this also , then proceeds to roll coal right into his open window. My buddy said he couldn't see shit as the other window wasn't open . He was all pissed off , even messed up his white shirt , i laughed so hard for 10 min.

allenfrx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope i have a whipple. But funny story a friend driving in his vette got dumped on. He was cruising down road and he has a pretty mean C6 cams and such , guy in a lowered dually pulls up next him and starts chit chatting what a nice vette he has as they are driving about 35 mph . My buddy says he has a nice truck too and guy says yeah i done some work on this also , then proceeds to roll coal right into his open window. My buddy said he couldn't see shit as the other window wasn't open . He was all pissed off , even messed up his white shirt , i laughed so hard for 10 min.
I usually laugh when i see it happen to prius and smart car drivers.....IF they are driving in a manner that earns them such treatment (such as left lane squatting).

Usually only a-holes would do it at other trucks or nice cars like vets.

There are two kinds of a-holes in the world: Those who stand for principle and aren't afraid to **** off people on principle if it's the right thing to do.... and those who are bulllies, jerks, and general shit bags.

Category 1 a-holes do not mix well with cat 2 a-holes. I consider myself a proud member of cat 1 but there is a strong possibility your friend in a member of cat 2.

Hell the only reason why i would ever trap pass a nice truck would be if they are left lane squatting or rolled on me....WTF kind of a douchbag would roll on a sports car when they were JUST complimenting each other?

It's not hate towards trucks either, can't tell you how many times I've asked fellow posters on performance car forums not to drive their sports cars like a-holes.

You wanna speed fine....you wanna hang the rear end out on an exit or on ramp fine. You wanna get sideways coming off a stop light into a turn....as long as there are no other cars close enough to hit....fine. You want to pass and flip off left lane squatters fine.

.... But do NOT cut people off just to get to your turn a little faster, do not pass people just to slow down (unless they did it to you first) and do not speed so dam much in heavy traffic that you are exceeding the speed of the cars around you by more than 15 to 20mph (ish) or you'll get someone killed.....those things make sports car drivers a-holea.

Last edited: