Grill marker light flickering.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So just recently the driver side marker light in the grill is flickering when you open the door and while the headlights are on. Has Anyone else had this issue? I would think it's just a bad connection since it's only one of the three.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So just recently the driver side marker light in the grill is flickering when you open the door and while the headlights are on...

Have you had the chance to check this out, MikeD? You can always have your dealership take a look, too. How many miles are on the truck?

Crystal

OP
OP
MikeD

MikeD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you had the chance to check this out, MikeD? You can always have your dealership take a look, too. How many miles are on the truck?

Crystal

I only have 22,000 miles, it finally went all the way out today so I'm going to go by the dealer this week.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds like a bad connection as stated before.

FreedomMotorSports.us

Give us a call at 260-444-7503!

10376-fms-website.jpg

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I only have 22,000 miles, it finally went all the way out today so I'm going to go by the dealer this week.

Good idea, MikeD. Let us know how the appointment goes; I'll be here if you need help after getting a diagnosis.

Crystal