GPS maps outside of the US

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bink1109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no idea how much, but as soon as I find out I will post it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

almunther6

Reaction score
Help needed navigation

Hi guys .. I need a little help .. I bought a 2013 raptor with the navi option .. I'm gonna use the car in the Middle East - GCC in specific .. How can i add the gcc maps .. I thought I can just go to any ford dealer here and ask for the sd card with the gcc maps but they told me its not possible and I should have told them that I'm gonna use the car here so they build the car with gcc maps .. Any idea about this if its true??! Thanks for the help

almunther6

Reaction score
nope. you can not get maps for other countries.

Thanks a lot guys for the replies

Isn't it to be installed in the sd card?? I think it's a software which the dealer can contact ford and send it to them and install it in the car.

At least you have a cool screen.

Yeah true .. But I would like to be benefited from the amount I paid.

Buy a GPS unit when you get into country. That way youll have the latest maps and info.

As I said to mobilebeats, I need to be benefited from the amount or else just an amount which paid for nothing .. I will keep a little hope who knows ,,

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the raptor was supposed to be a north american vehicle only. all raptors in other countries were imported privately. ford does not have (to my knowledge) any raptors shipped out of the country. sony, ford, and microsoft do not have map data available for another country the last time i inquired about it.

omanraptor

Reaction score
hello,

raptors are shipped all over the middle east, and all of them have the country its shipped to MAPS...
here in my country dealer sold over 100 raptor and all of them have the local navigation.. so i dont think its an issue of navigation, but im not sure about how u can change the SD card or dealers could get you another NAV...

for my garmin i can upload whatever map i want, and have 1 at the nav and the other map on SD card...

maybe if someone can ask ford parts and let you know on this matter