GPS maps outside of the US

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

no1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
navi modification

Last edited:

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No maps available for the Ford SYNC software, but your dealer should be able to install a GPS that is connected to the OEM screen, at leat that's what they do here in Europe, they just add a button next to the AUX switches, so when you start the GPS, the main screen automically detects the video input and switch on the GPS, but then you don't have access to SYNC for music, climate control etc...

Auto-Hentzschel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Fb73 you are wrong. I install factory GPS with full sync access. All factory! no added china gimmicks. But Ford don't support middle East region. No maps, no language. I only can your radio frequencies unlock for even and odd

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Fb73 you are wrong. I install factory GPS with full sync access. All factory! no added china gimmicks. But Ford don't support middle East region. No maps, no language. I only can your radio frequencies unlock for even and odd

Good to hear, nobody in France is able to do that, and they charge 2000€ for the gimmicks...You'r talking about radio frequencies, you mean unlocking frequencies that finish with an even number ?

Auto-Hentzschel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How I say. Even frequencies and also full navigation/radio conversion to Europe.
You could send me the APIM and ACM. Will convert to your own Vin and sending back to you. Choose your options on the link below and contact me.
https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B4s4Scw9NQHVZnJqNEI5SWs0Zjg/edit

Last edited:

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx for the link, but my german is a but rusted, I'm having a hard time decrypting your Preisliste ;) Don't you have in english ?

Anyway, I actually rarely listen to FM radio, I use 3G bluetooth a lot, and I use my smartphone as a GPS, but I have some friends that may be interested for their Raptors...

AdrenalineJunkie10

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should google a Ford dealership in the other country you want to take the Raptor to, and ask them directly what is needed.

I know in Costa Rica they can update it to their maps.