Going to re-arch Deavers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to get leafs re-arched and i was wondering do i need new plastic parts that are between leafs. Also would you recomend to get new hardware too? We don't have new parts here so most likely need to order those from Deaver. So if you've done this before let me know did they replace those or used old ones. Thank you.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Going to get leafs re-arched and i was wondering do i need new plastic parts that are between leafs. Also would you recomend to get new hardware too? We don't have new parts here so most likely need to order those from Deaver. So if you've done this before let me know did they replace those or used old ones. Thank you.

When Deaver re-arched my leafs at their shop in Santa Ana, CA from +2 to +3 they used all new hardware. You should use new hardware.

OP
OP
JtoU

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya most places that re-arch springs will have the plastic pads. I paid $150 to re-arch my Deavers, came with new plastic pads.

Shop that does re-arching said that they don have those and recommended that I contact the manufacturer.
Well there is little bit difference in cost since i got quoted for 350€

marilynsride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When Deaver re-arched my leafs at their shop in Santa Ana, CA from +2 to +3 they used all new hardware. You should use new hardware.

I am thinking of doing this, did you remove and install yourself or does deaver do that kind of work.