GEN 1 Comprehensive Problem List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This list will help so other owners can be proactive in repairing instead of waiting for the epic fail.:win:

well yes and no.

no regular dude who takes his truck in for service is going to have a new lead frame whatever laying around when his trans acts up.

same with the motor lol.

as far as the smaller or easy to fix stuff, i completely agree. since there isnt one yet. someone needs to go make one. should only be about 4 things on it.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I try to keep my truck nice and avoid inclement weather, but this I find impressive! kenb wrote "I keep my 2012 Scab in the garage always. It has never spent a night outside as long as I have had it. In fact it has never even been in the rain. As you can guess it is not my daily driver. Only has 4300 miles on it."

Good on ya!
R,
HAP

Wow. I'm a 2013 under 30k. I forgot to mention the intermittent passenger air bag light.

CIB2007

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 14 (39500mi) just went in for its first recall/repair for the seat bolts. Had them check my driver seat track since it skips every one in awhile and of course its bad. Extended warranty is picking up the $1300.00 repair bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk