Gas pedal vibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Warhog99

Reaction score
Ok installed k&n CAI and Magnaflow exhaust now I have a vibration with the gas pedal when I get on the throttle is this normal?

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm I will help verify that for you in a few hours when I get my magnaflow put on but have airaid instead of K&N :shocked:

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Ok installed k&n CAI and Magnaflow exhaust now I have a vibration with the gas pedal when I get on the throttle is this normal?

I did the Airaid. Loud and the peddles / floorboards hummed away. I removed mine after just 70 miles and sold it. So MINE did make the peddles buz.

BDRAG

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've had the AIRAID for many thousands of miles and have noted no vibration through the pedals, but then I did something a little different. I used the weatherstrip edging on all four sides of the airbox extension. You might try it as a cheap experiment. Put the tall weatherstrip where the instructions indicate, and put the shorter weatherstrip on the remaining two sides of the airbox and see if you note any differences. It will certainly seem quieter to you - especially at the shift points - and it may also quell that vibration.