Fuel Pump Module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlauth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the location of the fuel pump module. Currently the dealer is telling me that that is what is throwing the code (U0109) causing my truck to have a wrench light every time I start it.

Currently they are on back order for a month, however there are some at a dealer in Illinois so I was going to call and have them ship it to me. Dealer told me that it was a 220 dollar fix with the cost of the 20 dollar part. But basically I would prefer to just replace it myself and only pay them the 70 dollar diagnosis fee. Of course this issue happed 1 month after the 3 year warranty was up (truck still has less than 36k on it).

Based on the dealers price I'm assuming that its not on the fuel tank, so no dropping the tank or removing the bed would be required. Im assuming that its attached to the frame near the tank? Does anyone know?