Ford Raptor Fuel Pump Fuse Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
battery junction box

WDF (wha da fuuuuuuuuuck)

So my 2013 had a few weird stalls with a low pressure light kicking on very time a few weeks ago. totally random- stop lights, driveway, mall parking spaces(i hear the laughter already). figured i would run it into my local shop as one of the mechanics is a raptor guy and maybe the only mechanic i trust with my truck. after some long bullshitting about how he's going up to 675 hp safely with a sc he pulled his computer and started the diagnosis. nothing came up, so he suggested i give it to him and see if he could duplicate problem because if it went into shop working nothing would be done. i agreed but left with truck for the day. next night on the way home from work i entered the parkway like i always do- floored and sideways! suddenly a little hesitation in 3rd around 6000k and thats all she wrote....engine was dead as a doornail. coasted to shoulder thinking just another random stall. only this time i couldn't get it to fire up, the starter churned but engine never even gurgled.

so after waiting forever to get ford roadside on the phone and give details as to where i was the ford rep told me i would have to use an authorized hi way tow and they couldn't help me unless i was towed off parkway. hookup fee was 100$ regardless with authorized tow truck so rather than get towed off for a 100 than dropped and then battle with ford to take me the other 8 miles i just had the tow guy take me all the way. guessing ill never see that money ....the rep said i think jokingly submit it for reimbursement.

so they never got to my truck until last friday it was dropped there wednesday.

I was told there is a tsb for the part.....and they weren't sure if the part wouldn't be here in a week or two. 500 parts were being shipped out from manufacturer and if i was lucky enough to make that cut they hope that this part would be the fix. if i don't make the cut another 500 pieces are shipping out the following week. just horrible. and they're not even sure if this is the problem.

if this is a know problem that 500 pieces might not be enough don't you think someone would address that?

oh well, sitting and waiting, and fukn miserable!

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...I was told there is a tsb for the part.....and they weren't sure if the part wouldn't be here in a week or two. 500 parts were being shipped out from manufacturer and if i was lucky enough to make that cut they hope that this part would be the fix. if i don't make the cut another 500 pieces are shipping out the following week. just horrible. and they're not even sure if this is the problem...

Hi vince7870,

I want to jump in here and see what I can do to assist. Could you give me a rough idea of how many miles are on your truck? I'll get to work on some options.

Crystal

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi vince7870,

I want to jump in here and see what I can do to assist. Could you give me a rough idea of how many miles are on your truck? I'll get to work on some options.

Crystal

My truck only has 29k on it. Factory warranty just expired but never so glad I bought the extended warranty to 2020.

It's at Levittown ford in Levittown ny.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford Roadside Assistants normally is great anywhere else but here in NY!!!
I have two Fords and used F.R.A. three times, all three times it was a complete nightmare!!!
They have be the worst low life tow trucking contractors Ford is stuck with.
I will never use them again!
Even with Crystal helping and she did a great job!!!

I gave my family business cards to a good tow truck company.

And...... I'm running over 700 HP safely. Whipple!

Last edited:

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck only has 29k on it. Factory warranty just expired but never so glad I bought the extended warranty to 2020.

It's at Levittown ford in Levittown ny.

Thanks for responding, vince7870. I want to push this up to your regional customer service manager; they'll be able to look into expediting that part for you. To get the ball rolling, PM me your full name, best daytime phone number, VIN, current mileage, and servicing dealer.

Crystal