Ford Raptor Fuel Pump Fuse Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guess I will have to just cheat the system. I will locate the fuse and pull it, put a large enough load on it to ruin the fuse and then put in a good fuse. Will go to the dealer and show them the fuse I ruined on purpose and tell them the fuse keeps blowing and look up this TSB.

I should NOT have to do this. Ford should be fixing this regardless, no questions asked.

Buy the kit its 10 bucks and install it yourself, this seems to be mostly about the location/type of the fuse rather than its capacity.

It does seem that this should be being escalated from a TSB to a recall however, I'm seeing this pop up more and more regularly on here and Facebook.

D

Deleted member 12951

Buy the kit its 10 bucks and install it yourself, this seems to be mostly about the location/type of the fuse rather than its capacity.

It does seem that this should be being escalated from a TSB to a recall however, I'm seeing this pop up more and more regularly on here and Facebook.

It's about principal, Ford should do what's right for their customers. If not, can I add this to the list? :)

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guess I will have to just cheat the system. I will locate the fuse and pull it, put a large enough load on it to ruin the fuse and then put in a good fuse. Will go to the dealer and show them the fuse I ruined on purpose and tell them the fuse keeps blowing and look up this TSB.

I should NOT have to do this. Ford should be fixing this regardless, no questions asked.
I wouldn't be surprised if you pulled the fuse and it is already showing signs of heat derogation.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

H O L I D A Y CHEER Event fundraiser
Donate $5 for a chance to win front R1 Concepts Rotors and Pads
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=935764
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

VOTE VOTE VOTE
https://polldaddy.com/poll/9218785/
For your favorite five.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Don't hesitate to contact me if you need my help after visiting the dealer. PM over your details (full name, best daytime phone number, VIN, current mileage, and dealer), and I'll do all I can to assist.

Crystal

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score

Just yesterday 3 forum members had this happen over different production years and mileage from low to high..

I agree, looks more and more like an every truck issue eventually. I am not worried about a fire but more of a crash in traffic if the truck dies.

BDRAG

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just yesterday 3 forum members had this happen over different production years and mileage from low to high..

I agree, looks more and more like an every truck issue eventually. I am not worried about a fire but more of a crash in traffic if the truck dies.

Yeah safely stopping these beasts without power steering and brake assist is not a lot of fun.

D

Deleted member 12951

BDRAG

It's not just affecting Raptor's either. Seeing it over on some other F-150 forums too.