Extra Fuse & Relay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSX4350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In cleaning the paperwork out of my new Raptor's glovebox I found a small plastic bag with a fuse and a relay in it. I am assuming that these may have something to do with power for the trailer connector? I have checked my owners manual and done a search here on the forum, but no luck finding any information. Every other new truck I've bought I had to connect wires, install fuses, do something to give power to the hot lead on the trailer connector and give power to the hot lead for the trailer brake controller.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

TIA

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah its for your trailer power supply. If you open your fuse block under the hood, you should find two blank spots for them. If you still can't find them, your owners manual will list the exact locations for the fuses and relays, look for the missing trailer related ones.

OP
OP
C

CSX4350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch, took me about 2 minutes with that information. Why it's not in the owners manual I don't understand. That's why I love these forums.

Relay #9
Fuse #21

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
John,

These boards are actually filled with actual owners with information and the knowledge base is extensive.

I love these boards :)

OP
OP
C

CSX4350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's why I join them after buying a vehicle.

I noticed you ordered a Raptor identical to mine, are you copying me??

John,

These boards are actually filled with actual owners with information and the knowledge base is extensive.

I love these boards :)

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's why I join them after buying a vehicle.

I noticed you ordered a Raptor identical to mine, are you copying me??

Nope. I don't have Nav =P

I'll mod mine and I already have most of the parts to do it.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch, took me about 2 minutes with that information. Why it's not in the owners manual I don't understand. That's why I love these forums.

Relay #9
Fuse #21
Five years I've had my Raptor... FIVE YEARS! Towed all sorts of things, including a couple campers trailers. Finally bought my own camper trailer... why the crap isn't this thing charging from my truck.

... thank you. It worked.