engine Cut-off and low oil pressure warning!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
look for a loose vacuum line rich, any rubber hoses under the hood, push them in to make sure they're all the way on, and if any are off, that's your problem

TA Engineer

Reaction score
2013 Roush Raptor -- Same Issue

I recently purchased a 2013 Roush Raptor. Same exact thing is happening to me. Level ground. Plenty of fuel. Has happened coming to a stop, slowing down, or just leaving light. Can be dangerous. It does make sense that the supercharger not having appropriate air flow may cause this. I am checking with dealer. My truck only has 800 miles on it.

Bahrain88009

Reaction score
Exactly same to me yesterday only I had gone on a gicantic curb and on starting again I had an airbag indicator, weird as the car is perfect now other than the indicator

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mime did it once last year doing donuts in the snow. It killed the motor and started right back up and fine ever since

Sent from my S4

Pobenda

Reaction score
Any follow ups into why the truck did that? I just got my raptor and the same thing happen to me. I was about to turn left into a street and the truck died and I had to fight the wheel to turn and rolled into the street, put the truck in park and started up fine. Should i have it checked out by them?

FordGuy08

Reaction score
Low oil pressure

It just happened to my truck today!
I was on the road all day no issues!
I got home went to back up into my drive way and the engine
Cutoff and got a warning low oil pressure turned the key off then back to on and she started up like nothing. I'm about 2,000 miles away from my next oil change
I checked the oil it looks like it is missing about half a quart which in my opinion isn't much. I love my Raptor but we all have to remember this is what happens with Ford starts getting all fancy lol

Black&GreenRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this happened to me on saturday but my truck would not start up after it shut down it had to be towed to ford i just got it back today they said a fuse went and that caused the oil light and why it wouldnt start

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
this happened to me on saturday but my truck would not start up after it shut down it had to be towed to ford i just got it back today they said a fuse went and that caused the oil light and why it wouldnt start

Glad you got it sorted out without much issue buddy!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk