Easy fuel not so easy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I have 5 gallons left in my tank...and my 2013 easy fuel just locked me out! I cannot get gas in the truck!.....rediculous! Off to dealer in am! Unless anyone has a fix!

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think he is referring to cap less fuel system. Make sure you didn't grab the diesel pump as its bigger. Also, try to insert the funnel under the rear seat to see if you can get it open with that, then try the pump directly without the funnel. Only thing I know to try.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there an aftermarket cap/plug to cover this. I don't like the idea of dust or water collecting there! Seems like it would be easy for moisture and dirt to get in there past the cover.

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have read that Ford makes a locking cover/cap for it. Some sites show the one for a Ford Mustang fits the F150 and other sites say no. Online it's like $25. I plan to ask about it when I am at a dealer.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have read that Ford makes a locking cover/cap for it. Some sites show the one for a Ford Mustang fits the F150 and other sites say no. Online it's like $25. I plan to ask about it when I am at a dealer.

I saw that on Amazon and would drop the 25 for piece of mind if it works? Let us know!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there an aftermarket cap/plug to cover this. I don't like the idea of dust or water collecting there! Seems like it would be easy for moisture and dirt to get in there past the cover.

Surprisingly, I've never had any mud or water in there. And trust me, I've tried!!
uploadfromtaptalk1375444987979.jpg

Many runs down trails like these and no issues.

Yukon Joe
GLRE Support Raptor
WWW.RUNRAPTORRUN.COM