DS headlight staying on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having problems with headlight, damn thing stays on no matter where i turn switch. Problem started after wash and i notes at night that headlights go on and off. First i thought that there is water on relay but didn't find anything so i disconnected hid harness for rest of the night. Connected harness in the morning and just DS headlight kept staying on. I got retrofits with hid harness for halogen wiring. Any help appreciated, thanks.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Having problems with headlight, damn thing stays on no matter where i turn switch. Problem started after wash and i notes at night that headlights go on and off. First i thought that there is water on relay but didn't find anything so i disconnected hid harness for rest of the night. Connected harness in the morning and just DS headlight kept staying on. I got retrofits with hid harness for halogen wiring. Any help appreciated, thanks.

Check your grounds. I had the same issue and found that one of the ground wires leading to the ballast wasn't making a good connection.

OP
OP
JtoU

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check your grounds. I had the same issue and found that one of the ground wires leading to the ballast wasn't making a good connection.

Didn't find anything else than this

but not sure it was issue since it was still hanging there. Swapped new one there and will keep eye on does light stay on.
Thank you for the tip.