Drive Shaft REAR JOINT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
STILL SEARCHING:Insane: FOR THE CLUNK

I don't know how or why but I LOVE mechanmical shit like this. Man just think how many revs that bitch takes in 100,000 miles! Amazing ANYTHING holds up for shit under ANY conditions. I wanna see that shot OFF ROAD! HAhahaaaaa. HUCK POW! HAhahaaaaaa.

BDRAG

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
STILL SEARCHING:Insane: FOR THE CLUNK

I don't know how or why but I LOVE mechanmical shit like this. Man just think how many revs that bitch takes in 100,000 miles! Amazing ANYTHING holds up for shit under ANY conditions. I wanna see that shot OFF ROAD! HAhahaaaaa. HUCK POW! HAhahaaaaaa.

BDRAG

if that clunk keeps up it won't hold up for shit!

:hidesbehindsofa:

lol j/k

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
if that clunk keeps up it won't hold up for shit!

:hidesbehindsofa:

lol j/k

Yea it will. My FX4 had it BAD for 93K. VIOLENT when it would shift down at 70 into passing gear. You would think, this time its gonna BLOW! Nope made it through another one. HAhahaaaaaa.
BDRAG

tortolabob

Reaction score
would be great to see the same type of video looking at the front end of the shaft at the transfer case. That is where the clunk is coming from imo.

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here you go, still searching:angry94:
Wow amazing how much the drive shaft travels forward and back while under load! Nice vid! has any body done a how to grease the shaft thread?
I need to grease mine

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
1. Buy fords Teflon driveshaft grease. Ptfe lubricant.
2. Mark the rear flange on both sides to it goes back together the same way it comes apart
3. Undo the four bolts on the rear flange.
4. Pull driveshaft.
5. Grease.
6. Reverse steps 4 and 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free