GEN 2 Can't turn off front camera when driving in 4X4 LOW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexny

Reaction score
Very strange issue or may be SYNC3 software bug...when switching into 4X4 LOW , the front camera view would come up! It suppose to be like that by design and is described in the manual. Its a really cool feature....however as you driving in 4X4 LOW, at some point you want to use your touch screen to use radio, or navigation or climate control....and that's when the problem comes...you can't ....you need to turn off your camera in order to access touch screen. You can't turn ( at least the normal way) front camera off as long as you are in 4X4 LOW ! The only thing you can do is to change camera views by hitting the camera button!

I am new to Raptor and to Sync3 so I might be doing something wrong, but the only crazy way I figure out to turn off the camera is to:

Assuming you are still in 4x4 LOW
1. Put gear into park and shut off the engine
2. Start the engine
3. Switch gears back and force couple times from park to drive to reverse and back to drive to park until camera is off

Anyone knows an easier method to turn of the front camera in 4X4 LOW ?