GEN 1 Broken Bed - Ugh!

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure how this has turned into yet another shock debate, guess we can thank @MajorAR for that. :flipthebird:

@bstoner59, were you not the one that started the WHATAREICONS debate when riding with @BIRDMAN and impressed with how the ICON's were performing at TRR by the chick in back?

Other guy that had Fox shocks that was with me, his lower shock mount broke. Thought that only happened with ICON's too? Guess not. But then again, I have the LGE/CTS shock re-enforcements installed on mine. :)

1c86cbebd7bc0e25d29b9efe877de822.jpg

But I get it, this shock debate will never end because it so funny to you all.

The other guy had his fox shocks filled with 50WT oil, no nitrogen and compression and rebound fully closed.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
with the weld guy there maybe run support all the way down from with the light bar like a roll bar you probably need that anyhow lol

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Well finally got some free time to work on the bed again. Need to get busy and get all this shit done as TRR is going to sneak up on me.

Got everything welded up and decided to brace the front with a steel flat bar. We laid it exactly in that front lip and notched it out to lay flat and welded it in and on the sides. Then bought some bed liner and decided to do the whole underside of the bed. It covers the welds up nicely but this POS bed liner in a paint can from Oreilly's is absolute shit. I am going to have the wheel wells where you see it done by Line-X after seeing how this stuff looked. Thought I would save some money, a mistake.

fc9b262af9c603dd197684dd57c0d192.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: