GEN 1 Broken Bed - Ugh!

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if I missed it.. What ended up being the verdict Rick?

SirCrush32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still on. Bought a mig welder for a friend this week to do the work and hope to get the bed off next week.

Well let me know Rick, I have to go to some part of Arkansas for an install I can always bring my gear and make a stop. That's if you don't get it fix before then. I'll let you know when I plan to be in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Good the hear @RDFTS! Get that thing buttoned up for TRR

That is my goal, for TRR. Going as a sponsored vendor this time too. :)

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Well let me know Rick, I have to go to some part of Arkansas for an install I can always bring my gear and make a stop. That's if you don't get it fix before then. I'll let you know when I plan to be in the area.

You need to stop and say Hi anyways. Did you sell your raptor?

SirCrush32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is my goal, for TRR. Going as a sponsored vendor this time too. :)

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

You need to stop and say Hi anyways. Did you sell your raptor?

Yes, I sold it. Been regretting it everyday since. I haven't made it your way yet since my client has pushed back the implementation to their DR site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk