GEN 1 Broken Bed - Ugh!

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Damn Rick! How often do you use your bed? Time for some removable bed sides?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever taken a picture of my weld's usually just want to get it fixed and back on to get done.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

It's not definitely shocks since 1 Icon equals 2 fox shocks, so basically he was driving with quadruple setup :lol2:

One ICON is NOT equal to 2 Fox Shocks or Kings. Whoever said that (yeah I know who the nurse was that said that and he doesn't own a raptor anymore) was an idiot thing to say but hey, the joke continues doesn't it....:flipthebird:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
One ICON is NOT equal to 2 Fox Shocks or Kings. Whoever said that (yeah I know who the nurse was that said that and he doesn't own a raptor anymore) was an idiot thing to say but hey, the joke continues doesn't it....:flipthebird:

To be fair, one Icon is not equal to one Fox...

:hidesbehindsofa:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen this happen before and it's an easy fix. Take a plasma and cut through the frame right behind the cab. Remove all unneeded parts. Build a back half, links and misc parts. Problem solved and now you can lay into that skinny pedal all you want down south.