GEN 1 Brake Lights stay ON

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tordesil

Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm new here. I've got a problem with my 2013 Ford F-150 Raptor Super Crew right and left brake lights staying ON even if the engine is off and the doors locked. I've been having this problem for a few months now, but each time they didnt switch off I just pressed the brake pedal a few times, pulled the brake pedal back and they went off. But yesterday I just couldnt turn them off, it was late so I just left them like that. They drained the battery. This morning I connected the battery to charge without disconnecting or taking the battery out. So I wanted to take the fuse out so they went off, but I tried like 4 fuses which i found in the manual. None of these fuses turned the brake lights off. The battery is charging and the Brake lights are on... WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tordesil

Tordesil

Reaction score
The high mounted brake light is working like it should. They switch on when when the brake pedal is pressed and off when not. So why do only the left and right brake lights stay on?