body control module failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tbone

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it broke down and we got towed bak and got a motel and watched shark week then I sat a the dealership for 6 hours and then a friend came to pick us up because they had to keep it there and install a new body control modual. I left it there for the week and got it the next weekend because I was in reno for hot august nights.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

I still don't understand how that would break

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Though it should not be the case with your vehicle being Cali, but I have had and seen BCM issues often caused my moisture. Nothing smarter than putting a big computer where people put their wet feet, or new the floor where water comes in...

Do you have a sundroof? If so, I wonder where the front sunroof drain plug exit, if it is in the area of the BCM.

I don't have the answers, just sharing my experience with other vehicles.

OP
OP
tbone

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do have a sun roof and I'll check out too see if I can see where it drains when I get back to my truck I'm in my boss's truck right now for work

Armyraptor

Roush Raptor in Qatar
Reaction score
Has there been any update on this mine has electronic internal failure, solid state driver disabled, short to ground failures and is quite annoying haha looking for any advice or tips