GEN 1 Bluetooth Cuts In and Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SC87

Reaction score
I searched for bluetooth in the forum, but did not find my exact issue. After I start my truck SYNC will automatically connect to my phone and start playing what I was last playing (usually), but the bluetooth will cut out for a second or two progressively over a couple minutes. It seems like the song is trying to catch up after this. I have no issues like this across any of my other bluetooth devices. It seems like a connectivity issue, but I'm really not sure how to proceed. I have tried completely disconnecting my phone from the bluetooth and followed the Microsoft troubleshooting guide as well. My truck is a 2013 and has the nav system. I use Spotify for my music (if that matters). I'm also using an android phone, Galaxy S5. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

TScozz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the same issue. I was told by the Ford rep here, to do a master reset, which I did. No change for me, but I would start there and maybe it'll solve your issue. Good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk