blew off p/s hose

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reid_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went out to do some high speed offroading today and about a mile or so into the wash my p/s line that runs across the top right of the radiator, in front of the p/s reservoir, blew off. there were 2 hose clamps (two different kinds) holding it on. I came around a corner pretty quick, and all the sudden, half way through, no p/s. Anyone have/heard of this issue?

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. Mine did the same at TRR. It appeared to only be held on by the squeeze clamp. Took it off and used the geared clamp. No issues since.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep same issue with radiator hose.. I went through and changed out all the cheap squeeze clamps with better quality worm gear clamps..

-Greg

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the Club. Thought it was funny how that screw clamp was sitting there but not hooked up from the factory.
Might as well get you a PSR while you're in there. Check the hose just below that one too into the cooler, mine was slipping out there also.