Bed Misaligned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im taking it in to the dealer today. The bed sits about an inch higher on the passenger side. No heavy offroading and i have the rpg kit so cant be frame damage. Do the beds come loose like this? There is also damage to the cab from it coming in contact.

--When in doubt, Throttle out--
Sent with my iPad

OP
OP
Pynenut

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No never. I removed the bolts to put tie downs in the bed. That doest affect it does it?

Sent with my iPad

OP
OP
Pynenut

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should say i took them off and left them off and now that i look at it, the lock into the frame. Lets see what they say...

Sent with my iPad

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same here on my 13. Passenger side as well and sits about .5" higher. Took 2 bolts off in the front to install bed rack. However the other 2 were not touched. I don't believe it's the cause. I think it's just an assembly flaw.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No never. I removed the bolts to put tie downs in the bed. That doest affect it does it?

Sent with my iPad

It shouldn't have as long as they were tightened down enough.

SilverMoose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is kinda off also but the other way. Driver side is closer to cab than passenger. Both sides are the same from the bumper however,,,,,

OP
OP
Pynenut

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I didnt realize that they held the bed down though.hought they were just for putting in tie downs. I had some cheap ones from lowes. Oh well. Taking it in to get fixed Mon. Will need bdy work also.

Sent with my iPad