bed extender

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I already asked Pirate Air when he was providing us with torque numbers. He said there's nothing for the bed extender

Tighten it until it's... I don't know, tight? I pull mine out and put it back to use my bed tent. It is two bolts and a couple spacers for it to spin on. It is pretty obvious when it's tight enough. :Grenade:

I love my bed extender, though I'm disappointed your ATV doesn't fit. I've been considering getting one - and with my RetraPro, now I'm positive it won't fit in the bed (with bed extender). I see a flat bed trailer at some point in my future if I can figure out a way to park it at my house. I'd like to have one anyway to be able to haul my Jeep rather than tow bar it.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I loved mine when it was in. I use my truck for work, plus for TRR it kept all my camping gear in place for the drive down, in fact I didn't even think of folding them forward until GJ walked up when we got to the hotel and suggested it.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tighten it until it's... I don't know, tight? I pull mine out and put it back to use my bed tent. It is two bolts and a couple spacers for it to spin on. It is pretty obvious when it's tight enough. :Grenade:
Thanks but I was just answering another member's question...