Battery replacement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YAMAHATOO

Reaction score
Gonna go with sears die hard platinum, easy install just remove old OEM and throw in the new ? anybody else like these die hards? straightforward install like most other batteries right? lol

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a Sears Diehard Platinum in a few months ago. Easy install. Much better battery. I'd guess 50% heavier than the stock. Same case size so way more lead.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How long are your guys batteries lasting. I haven't had to change mine yet. 5 years and counting

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my battery lasted 6 months before i got the rrod. put a yellowtop in as replacement. i have had good luck with them. the part that sucks is my yellowtop i had sitting in my shop for 3 years i gave to a friend of mine just before i had mine crap out. its been seven years since i bought it and sat for 3 years in my shop. put it in my friends truck and it fired right up. still held an almost full charge.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score