Back up camera issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Master Yoda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 with Sony Nav system. Seems the camera is locked in zoom mode and will not allow me to change the settings to return the view to normal with the proximity guidelines. As is, the guidelines aren't visible. Any ideas?

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2011 with Sony Nav system. Seems the camera is locked in zoom mode and will not allow me to change the settings to return the view to normal with the proximity guidelines. As is, the guidelines aren't visible. Any ideas?

Hi Master Yoda,

Have you had any luck with the camera? If not, it might be time to get your Ford Dealer involved. What's the current mileage on your Raptor?

Crystal

OP
OP
Master Yoda

Master Yoda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Crystal,

I'm at 117K, so waaaay out of warranty. Wanted to roll this issue out to the members here and see if there was something obvious that I was missing. Gonna try the battery disconnect Joker mentioned and see if that works any magic.

Yoda

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
....well, unhooking the battery didn't make any change to the camera being stuck in zoom mode...
I thought @shooterAMG had a similar issue. You could try looking up his past posts from about a year ago.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

H O L I D A Y CHEER Event fundraiser
Donate $10 for a chance to win a 50" light bar.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=929496
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

oh, and if you have time, Submit your photo for the calendar contest
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=44744

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Crystal,

I'm at 117K, so waaaay out of warranty. Wanted to roll this issue out to the members here and see if there was something obvious that I was missing. Gonna try the battery disconnect Joker mentioned and see if that works any magic.

Yoda

Understood, Yoda. Keep us in the loop with how things progress. :)

Crystal

OP
OP
Master Yoda

Master Yoda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Joe. Looked back at shooterAMGs issues with the camera......same exact thing is going on with mine. 4 pages of suggestions and seems nothing worked. I'm gonna shoot him a PM and see if he ever got it resolved and how.