air bag lite code u 3000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
air bag lite on and off intermittently. checked for codes with my snap on scanner. code u 3000 control module. read online possible recalibration of the control module due to battery disconnect. had to disconnect when i installed the sw exhaust. anyone think this is possible. cant get much info online about this.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For U3000

ADDRESS all other DTCs first. CLEAR the DTCs. REPEAT the self-test. If DTC U3000:49 is retrieved again, INSTALL a new BCM . REFER to Body Control Module (BCM) in this section. TEST the system for normal operation.

Yeah this ones pretty lacking on information. That's ^^^ the "flow chart" right out of the work shop manual..

OP
OP
beemerman

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks for the info. took it last nite to a friend who works at ford. ran his scanner with oasis. hard fault rcm module. guess it goes to ford now under warranty. just wanted to know what i am up against. just dont like having to go there.

OP
OP
beemerman

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
any chance you can tell me where that module is located. if it is buried i may remove whatever is in the way. just so the dealer hopefully doesnt break anything. thanks.