9.75 rear question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NDcoyote

Reaction score
Hello guys new guy here and I don't own a raptor unfortunately but I hope someone can help me out here. I have a 15 f150 that came with the 8.8 and I'm swapping to a 9.75 with oem ford 4.10 gears ( which the raptor uses) and I'm getting ready to set them up , but I bought a new 9.75 housing from ford so I don't have a pinion shim to go by like I usually do when I do gears ( swapping one set to another ) . Does anyone or someone who knows someone who has taken apart the rear in there raptor and know what size pinion shim ford puts in these 4.10 9.75s !? It would be a great help to me otherwise I have to buy two bearings from ford for 45$ each then ream them out and set it up that way and that's no fun and it ain't cheap haha. Thank you

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why not just buy a shim kit? they're what, $50? what someone else has may not work in your case.