4 wheel drive problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nearly true! Except for the fact that your IWE will fail continually! Just like mine this morning when I need it in a snow storm!

I can't tell you how many times it's been in for service for this and related issues. Not exaggerating, I've lost track.

With all the great things I've heard about Raptors on here, it's evident that it has its share of issues (some not such a small deal).

Kinda takes away from the "greatness" of the truck if the 4wd system is so fragile.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With all the great things I've heard about Raptors on here, it's evident that it has its share of issues (some not such a small deal).

Kinda takes away from the "greatness" of the truck if the 4wd system is so fragile.

Reeeeeeeeeeally starting to think about some RCVs. Frankly I think Ford should split the cost with me since their OEM stuff isn't up to *****. I didn't buy a Raptor to get groceries.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score

any ford with IWE has the same problem just more so with the extra power of the raptor, I think if ford would just beef it up a bit most of the problems would be gone.