GEN 1 2011 Rear Camera part number help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2011 rear backup camera has been toast for quite some time. (it was under warranty when it died but like the driver's seat heat I never got it fixed before warranty ran out) Anyway...just trying to get a few things fixed now.

I checked all the connections and other things people have done but like so many others it's dead. Pulled my camera. It is part number BL3T-19G490-AC. I see BL3Z-19G490-B claimed to be OEM for 2010-11 on ebay but when questioned the seller says he doesn't think it will work. If I go to Ford parts my part number doesn't even seem to be available anymore. Wondering if maybe there was a mid MY change? A replacement part number?

Anyone know what part numbers will work?

Other option would be to go with a cheaper aftermarket camera solution (perhaps with front cam too). Or even the rear tailgate handle mount one. But all those seem like I'd have to fork out even more money for a Lockpick and switch to an RCA hookup?? or is there a simple, inexpensive way to fix?

Maybe I'll just take it to the dealer. :emotions122:

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure about the Raptor but I had to replace this on my Limited and it required replacing the Ford badge as well. You can't get the badge off to access the camera without damaging it. Wasn't expensive but it's good to have the new one ready when you do the job.