'14 Sync NAV not working!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BattMan

Reaction score
I picked up my Raptor on last Friday night from a private seller about an hour from my home. The NAV worked fine getting me back, but the next morning it didn't load and completely stopped recognizing the A5 SD card. I've done a system master reset multiple times with no change. I'm trying to avoid disconnecting the battery and/or dealer.

Any advice? I can provide pics and error prompts if needed.

Thanks in advance,
Kenny

FordIVTteam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi BattMan,

I'd like to help! Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, please provide the error message you received.

Shaay

OP
OP
BattMan

BattMan

Reaction score
Hi BattMan,

I'd like to help! Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, please provide the error message you received.

Shaay

Thanks! I disconnected the battery a few days ago, but that didn't change anything. I drove it yesterday for a bit and it was back working. Strange. When it happens again (I'm sure it's only a matter or time) I'll take pics of the screen-prompts and will either post here on send them directly to your message box. Thanks again.

-Kenny

FordIVTteam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're welcome, Kenny! Glad to hear that it's been good so far. I'll be here if anything else comes up.

Shaay