1 month in and 3 trips to dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Farmboy876

Reaction score
Well this is a rant but I’m a new raptor owner. I got a 2012 screw with 42k less than a month ago and I’m pretty shocked so far with the issues. First it stopped shifting and luckily the dealer cover it (tranny output shaft sensor) but they had it for 6 days, then the right read door ajar was stuck on. After research I checked the wiring in door lamb and sure enough 4 wires were completely cut in two. Now my driver side exhaust manifold is cracked more than 3/4s around. Hopefully after the manifold is fixed I won’t have issues for a while.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You might have gotten a Friday afternoon build heh, hope not!!! But where you see disappointment I see opportunity; cracked exhaust manifold? Long-tube headers and maybe full duals. Door jamb wires cut? That's an invitation to wire some lights to those AUX switches. Is the dealer covering everything so far?

OP
OP
Farmboy876

Farmboy876

Reaction score
Dealer covered the tranny. Not the wiring. And I’m still waiting on word about manifold. I’d love long tube just don’t have 2k for a full exhaust