Where it all started!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.D.D.NATE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
994169_537922376268789_129325497_n.jpg

Still our #1 selling bumper. What do you guys think?

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you guys don't get it, you have little to no customer support... you asked what I think there it is... The owner still has not returned my calls for 3 months now... So shame on you guys and going in everyone should know the truth. The bumpers will come with scuff marks, you have to ask for the proper brackets, and after taking your money they will not return your calls, either in a timely manner or eventually at all... Buyer beware with ADD....

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I think you guys don't get it, you have little to no customer support... you asked what I think there it is... The owner still has not returned my calls for 3 months now... So shame on you guys and going in everyone should know the truth. The bumpers will come with scuff marks, you have to ask for the proper brackets, and after taking your money they will not return your calls, either in a timely manner or eventually at all... Buyer beware with ADD....

This is not the time nor the place. We have a vendor feedback area where posts like this should be made. Thanks

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'm rocking one of those still. It's a great bumper. I do need to talk with you about stopping by the shop for a new skid plate though. How much would that run me?

Also how much to get the stealth plates and weld the tabs on if you don't mind?

OP
OP
A.D.D.NATE

A.D.D.NATE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Aaron,
Give me a call and Can go over your options to add side panels , and a new main skid plate.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Hi Aaron,
Give me a call and Can go over your options to add side panels , and a new main skid plate.

I'm out in Afghanistan right meow...can you PM me a ballpark number? I've got the non-stealth version of that bumper.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ADD

Well to each his own! I sent an email inquiry to ADD and within 24 Hrs received a reply! Oh yeah, they replied on a holiday weekend. More than I can say about a few other " bait and switch" sell an item, bang your cc and tell you 3 days later that its out of stock!

Kudos ADD

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya, I bought Raptizzle's old rear bumper, it didnt fit my truck well and looked bad. I called them and they sent me out a new top free of charge with no shipping!!!