We want to Build you your Dream Raptor! ***Warning Extreme Raptor ********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I already have a bad ass set of ADD Bumpers all I really want now is a bed rack for my spare cooler and fuel jugs! :wave: wanna donate on to a wounded warrior?? I'd put it to good use I promise haha! I've always loved your bumpers and the work you guys put into a build. Absolutely awesome!

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have my mind made up on the rims and tires in the third pic. Plus a stealth fighter front and rear bumper. Who wants to donate to my cause? Lol

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll take a Venom front bumper, must have center front license plate mount. I also would like mounting for two Rigid 4" lights (one on each side of license plate), I already have the lights and include stealth plates. Finish; black but nothing shiny or flat, perhaps Satin?

Ray

PS: I'm absolutely serious, just need time to call you guys.

Last edited:

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have my mind made up on the rims and tires in the third pic. Plus a stealth fighter front and rear bumper. Who wants to donate to my cause? Lol

Hope you got $8000 for just the rims. I was looking into these and had a hard finding a price but when i did they were $2000 a piece no wonder nobody advertises the price. that and they only come in 20" and i don't want to go over 18"

http://www.vividracing.ca/hre_wheels_tr46_wheels_H3if4.php

Last edited:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be finding a different set. Lol. Makes sense why I couldn't find them. Why so pricey???

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be finding a different set. Lol. Makes sense why I couldn't find them. Why so pricey???

well for one there mono block (cmc machined form one sold piece of aluminum) that and HRE is used to catering to high end sports cars like lambos and ferrari thats my guess any way.