Venom Front bumper installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ADDCJ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just want to thank the guys at ADD for an awesome bumper!

Fit is excellent
Quality excellent
Shipping box excellent ... no chance of damage

Even got it early.

Very happy with how things went

Thank you for your Business. Your truck looks very good. One of my personal favorite set ups. I look forward to doing more business with you in the future!

matdaddy

Reaction score
Somewhat new to the forum! Really liking this bumper . Truck got backed into last night and it looks like its time to get a new bumper and a little insurance incase this happens again.

Just wondering how your enjoying your bumper and does it retain the factory skid plate? Did you use the winch often?

Also wondering if this thing will be able to mount my current light set up. x4 Rigid Dullys and a 30" E series?? Any idea?

OP
OP
H

Hoffer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Somewhat new to the forum! Really liking this bumper . Truck got backed into last night and it looks like its time to get a new bumper and a little insurance incase this happens again.

Just wondering how your enjoying your bumper and does it retain the factory skid plate? Did you use the winch often?

Also wondering if this thing will be able to mount my current light set up. x4 Rigid Dullys and a 30" E series?? Any idea?

Love the bumper
Have not used the winch yet. I am of the opinion that if you bring it, you most likely wont need it
ADD has many options for lighting mounts. They can fix you up

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Yeah, I'd say so. Unless you want to have them ship it raw and tab it yourself, just let ADD know what you have and where you want it mounted.