They are here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Get your Boatec Inner fender well with your Boatec Fender. Front pair of Boatec Fenders 699.99 (pair). Inner Fender Wells 699.99 (pair).

**Comes with bracketry.
**Requires the customer to linex them

Attachments

• ford-raptor-front-fender.jpg
    ford-raptor-front-fender.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 144
  • ford-raptor-front-fenders.jpg
    ford-raptor-front-fenders.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 161
  • ford-raptor-inner-fender.jpg
    ford-raptor-inner-fender.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 121
  • ford-raptor-custom-inner-fender.jpg
    ford-raptor-custom-inner-fender.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 157
  • raptor-front-fender.jpg
    raptor-front-fender.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 131
  • raptor-inner-fender.jpg
    raptor-inner-fender.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 131

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmm steep, my fence sitting on going 37's continues.

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmm steep, my fence sitting on going 37's continues.

If you wallet is running thin (mine usually is) get off the fence and go with starts with "G" is 10 letters and ends with "S". By the time you sell your OEM fenders it's a fairly affordable mod. Sold em for equivalent to what I bought my glass for actually. Also, found someone who paid quite a bit in my opinion, for the factory inners. It was one of my first mods. Lol the tires and wheels cost is holding me back from completing the big picture. Not to mention, I feel I need 3.0's to be safe, considering I've done some intense tire tucking on landings before.

... However, approximately $700 is leaps and bounds cheaper than what another one of the vendors were selling inner fenders for. These look equally as cool as the ones I'm hinting at sold by "X" vendor and are made of aluminum like theirs. Therefore if you feel you need aluminum inners vs. fiberglass ADD is currently the route to take.

Haha maybe you can follow that or not. I'm speaking in riddles not to upset anyone :jester:

Last edited:

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These are glass too actually, and money isn't thin, it's just the principle, I've seen em posted cheaper. I've got 3.0's and bumps and the whole suspension shebang so 37's are the natural next step.