In Stock Next day shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys if you're looking to get something before or for that special someone for Christmas here is some of what we have in stock that will ship next day!

Venom Front and Rear

ivcpP0m.jpg

qeNg9Hf.jpg

Race Series Front and Rear

h3OhUaf.jpg

prfoFDn.jpg

Stealth Front and rear

SEKwPTF.jpg

cFtazfG.jpg

Oh and one of these...

Stealth Fighter Rear

3hDBTAn.jpg

All in stock as of 9:57 AM Mountain Time here in Sunny and 75* AZ

P.S. This changes alot.... so dont wait!!

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
Whats In stock today

Heres whats in stock today and will ship out on Monday... Call me and get your name on them today!!!

Stealth Fighter Front and Rear

cWlOfjL.jpg

3hDBTAn.jpg

Stealth Front and Rear

p07AgE2.jpg

cFtazfG.jpg

also a couple Dimple R Bumpers

hkPfEFm.jpg

SilverBack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im interested in a venom front bumper with the winch mount but I have a warn VR10000-S winch and when I emailed ADD they said that winch would not fit in the venom bumper but then they said they would talk to R&D and see if it would fit. After that I never received another email clarifying if that winch would or would not fit. On the website it says a warn 9.5 cti would fit in that bumper so I emailed warn and they said both winches have the same bolt pattern and look to be around the same dimensions. So what im getting at is will the VR10000-S fit in the venom?

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
Im interested in a venom front bumper with the winch mount but I have a warn VR10000-S winch and when I emailed ADD they said that winch would not fit in the venom bumper but then they said they would talk to R&D and see if it would fit. After that I never received another email clarifying if that winch would or would not fit. On the website it says a warn 9.5 cti would fit in that bumper so I emailed warn and they said both winches have the same bolt pattern and look to be around the same dimensions. So what im getting at is will the VR10000-S fit in the venom?

I have conformation that the vr10000-s will not fit in the venom for sure. I can however make you a deal on a venom with a 9000 winch that we have great luck with and synthetic cabling. But I do not any longer have a venom bumper in stock.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Its actually a 10.5 winch my bad