Sema 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We had a great turnout at SEMA this year. In total, we had 21 trucks that had some form of ADD on them so we are very pleased. Here are some of the Ford Raptor ones:

qPd3ve5.jpg
CCDeoMN.jpg
MXtU2MR.jpg
XX94sD2.jpg
uBxgnTQ.jpg
CTu7KjY.jpg
4JgW267.jpg
Rt027fR.jpg
Zj7eQxP.jpg
0WJreqT.jpg
OKhsT2R.jpg
h3O8Oie.jpg
lnOmIkc.jpg
c51fi3v.jpg

Sasquatch joined us in our booth since we did this build for Jack Links:
L3Rnc8A.jpg

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^Man, I see so many 50" RDS bars there... Shit... If I were there give me like 5 minutes of alone time with those oh-so-sweet rides and suddenly my own truck will have magically acquired the RDS's.

When will Rigid drop this shit already?! We're tired of waiting!!! My wallet is too full right now!

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
good looking rigs guys. nice work.

is the black and green one toward to top have the badges and FORD grille hydro dipped?

also what tires are those on the shelby raptor?

OP
OP
A

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
^Man, I see so many 50" RDS bars there... Shit... If I were there give me like 5 minutes of alone time with those oh-so-sweet rides and suddenly my own truck will have magically acquired the RDS's.

When will Rigid drop this shit already?! We're tired of waiting!!! My wallet is too full right now!

The release date is Jan 1st, 2014 but we are taking orders now. PM me for pricing and info if interested.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

good looking rigs guys. nice work.

is the black and green one toward to top have the badges and FORD grille hydro dipped?

also what tires are those on the shelby raptor?

Thank you.

Yep, hydro dripped! and the tires are Interco M16's