Rigid industries vendor / add

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
All forum members will receive discounted rates!!!!

Ok Everyone. Our goal is to produce the very best products on the market. With that being said, we are only the best if we use the best.

After the many lighting company's that make L.E.D lights we feel it doesn't get any better then Rigid Industries.
Their lifetime warranty and amazing customer service speaks for itself.

Here is a quick discription

The new "E" Series High Intensity L.E.D. Light by Rigid Industries. General Specs: 93% Optical Efficiency Shockproof No Vibration 80 LED's with 50,000+ Hour Life Span Easy Two Wire Installation 14.44Amps 195 watts 18000 Lumens Patented Hybrid Technology runs lights at 90% efficiency which is unmatched in the industry. 8" of flood reflectors on the outsides of the light and 32" of spot reflectors on the inside half of the light. This will optimize both functional light spread and light distance for increased visability. Dimensions: 3.375" High 3.625" Deep 41 3/8" Long Why LED? A light-emitting-diode (LED) is a semiconductor diode that emits light when an electrical current is applied in the forward direction of the device, as in the simple LED circut. The effect is a form of electroluminescence where incoherent and narow-spectrum light is emitted from the P-N junction in a solid state material. Advantages of LED lighting: 50,000 hour life expectancy Very High Lumens per Watt No glass lens to break No Bulbs to Burn out No Ballast to Mount Rigid Industries Advantage,it's all in the reflector. Patented Super Efficient Reflector 93% efficient vs. 72% "Brand X" reflectors Available in both Pencil and Flood Beam More Light with Less Power, Heat and size. Much Father Projection Multi Source Light No "bouncing" beams Virtually eliminates HID vibration If one LED fails the other LEDs will not Greatly Reduces eye fatigue

Lights size available from 4" to 50"

Please feel free to call me any time with any questions or orders.

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 73
  • add1.jpg
    add1.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 111
  • camping and raptor 156.jpg
    camping and raptor 156.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 904

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to see you expanding your role here Ryan. ...and thank you for bringing Rigid Industries on board to the FRF in an official capacity. I received the logos you sent me, so Shaggy, Bird, and I will work on getting you a Rigid sub-section setup this weekend.
You continue to offer top-quality products to our members at discount prices and we greatly appreciate that.