Race Series R Coating options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
i have looked all over the site and connot find definative pictures of each individual coatings available for the bumpers... i was wondering if you could post all of the powder coating options? im trying to match coatings as close as possible to other items i have coated but its hard to compare only seeing the shelby raptor which looks to be the satin finish... thanks!

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
You talking about ADDs options?

yes sir Andrew! im mainly looking for the 3 black options and the color differences (hammer, satin and gloss) i know the satin will be flat blackish and the gloss shiny and hammer being like a wrinkle coat maybe? but i want to try and match the coatings incase i can get extra cash before my deployment is over... i was going to get some other stuff but our fridge back home just went out so i had to spend my mod money for appliances lol

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i have looked all over the site and connot find definative pictures of each individual coatings available for the bumpers... i was wondering if you could post all of the powder coating options? im trying to match coatings as close as possible to other items i have coated but its hard to compare only seeing the shelby raptor which looks to be the satin finish... thanks!

Danactive,

Below are some pictures of the individual coatings available for our Bumpers:

1. Hammer finish is a textured flat black coating similar to the finish on your fender flares and hood louvers.
GSzXPtw.jpg
eql4X7h.jpg

2. Satin is a smooth flat black coating.
X7j4ETm.jpg
3. Gloss black is a smooth shiny finish.
yT6eRaP.jpg
u82oxMd.jpg

Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

Thanks

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That first one looks like mine, please ship! :) Ordered through Automotive Concepts a couple weeks back.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk