Question for Jason

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toadman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have a scheduled finish/or ship date for the 17th of this month on my stealth fighter. my wife has now decided she wants to go on vacation the middle of that week. is there any chance of speeding things up? I would like to get it mounted up before i have to start pushing cars in panama city.:waytogo:

Thanks, Tod

Reaction score
We have a scheduled finish/or ship date for the 17th of this month on my stealth fighter. my wife has now decided she wants to go on vacation the middle of that week. is there any chance of speeding things up? I would like to get it mounted up before i have to start pushing cars in panama city.:waytogo:

Thanks, Tod

Tod,

your bumper is back from powdercoat, the shipping guys are working on getting it packaged up for you, but there are a few in front of it.

I think it should be ready to ship out on Wed for you.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
love it when a plan comes together (cues A-Team theme song) :crazy:

OP
OP
toadman

toadman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great!! Now it's just a matter of how long it takes the wagon train to haul it across the lower US.

OP
OP
toadman

toadman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to the shipper, it is supposed to be here tomorrow.
Then I gotta get down to business and get her all hooked up. And I know the wife is gonna be hounding me about packing for our trip.

Might be a good time to look into bus tickets. I can join her when I'm done with the Raptor.:waytogo: