Price quote....still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorguy21

The Bob Vila of Trucks
Reaction score
Not really one to call out people......however at the beginning of the month I was contacted by y'all about some of the new bumpers you have for the Super Duties, as I'm in need of one for my F250 after a "small" fender bender.......long story short, after a few emails back and forth, came time to get that quote.....3 emails later still no answer, can't make you guys take my money.......:snoopfacepalm:

Reaction score
Not really one to call out people......however at the beginning of the month I was contacted by y'all about some of the new bumpers you have for the Super Duties, as I'm in need of one for my F250 after a "small" fender bender.......long story short, after a few emails back and forth, came time to get that quote.....3 emails later still no answer, can't make you guys take my money.......:snoopfacepalm:

Hi, Please Pm me your number, I will call you immediately. I am sorry we have not wrapped this up.

OP
OP
Raptorguy21

Raptorguy21

The Bob Vila of Trucks
Reaction score
Thanks for the response......but I got my one sentence, email response late Friday with a quote that was $200 more than advertised on your website.....I'm good fellas

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm confused here.... not on anybodys side buy why are we requesting a quote when a price is posted on the website?

:secret::secret:

OP
OP
Raptorguy21

Raptorguy21

The Bob Vila of Trucks
Reaction score
I'm confused here.... not on anybodys side buy why are we requesting a quote when a price is posted on the website?

:secret::secret:

Long story short......I was contacted by them, as word was given to them by a mutual person that I was looking for a bumper. I received an email out of the blue stating this, I was told to go to their FB and browse around, found a few I liked and asked for a quote.....multiple times. Then came on here and posted and 4 days later, got a one line response stating this bumper was this much and this much was that much. Sooooo for ***** and giggles, went to the main website and advertised price was lower.........

In the end, not saying a I was looking for a hook up, but come on you're gonna cold call someone, sell'em on it and then not even follow thru???

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long story short......I was contacted by them, as word was given to them by a mutual person that I was looking for a bumper. I received an email out of the blue stating this, I was told to go to their FB and browse around, found a few I liked and asked for a quote.....multiple times. Then came on here and posted and 4 days later, got a one line response stating this bumper was this much and this much was that much. Sooooo for ***** and giggles, went to the main website and advertised price was lower.........

In the end, not saying a I was looking for a hook up, but come on you're gonna cold call someone, sell'em on it and then not even follow thru???

10-4:grd:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm the "mutual person" he's referencing.
Raptorguy21 saw a SuperDuty Stealth in like October on Facebook he's been wanting to buy, so I tried to get him and the ADD guys talking. Sad to see this is falling through, it would've looked good on that truck.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I personally despise when people call out vendors for anything less than very serious transgressions (like not shipping product, etc.).

One negative post can destroy the good will that 1,000 positive posts built up. When people have issues with vendors please exhaust all efforts by email, Facebook, phone (PHONE!!!) before posting negative shit on any forums. Please. Good news doesn't travel half the speed of bad news and negative posts never go away.

ADD is, if you're unaware, in the process of moving their shop which is a huge, time consuming undertaking.

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you consider any options you may have added in the price difference? Different finishes, logos, lighting options etc. cost money. My Venom is listed for $1,100 but by the time it was all said and done I think I paid around $1,400 for the bumper I wanted.

ADD isn't a cookie cutter shop.

OP
OP
Raptorguy21

Raptorguy21

The Bob Vila of Trucks
Reaction score
I personally despise when people call out vendors for anything less than very serious transgressions (like not shipping product, etc.).

One negative post can destroy the good will that 1,000 positive posts built up. When people have issues with vendors please exhaust all efforts by email, Facebook, phone (PHONE!!!) before posting negative shit on any forums. Please. Good news doesn't travel half the speed of bad news and negative posts never go away.

ADD is, if you're unaware, in the process of moving their shop which is a huge, time consuming undertaking.

Oooooh MagicMtnDan......how you have always and continue to make me laugh, and I have no idea what I'm going to do with the amount of sleep I'm going lose with you "despising me"......TOOL

Did you consider any options you may have added in the price difference? Different finishes, logos, lighting options etc. cost money. My Venom is listed for $1,100 but by the time it was all said and done I think I paid around $1,400 for the bumper I wanted.

ADD isn't a cookie cutter shop.

I'm fully aware that ADD isn't a cookie cutter shop, part of reason I was so interested in their bumpers. As for the list of options.....you're clearly missing the point. THEY contacted me.... THEY made the sales pitch about the product they sell....I accepted....I waited with money in hand for days that turned to weeks....I'm not going to call, pester, and beg for them to take my money, sorry that's not how customer service works.....at least not in my book