Paging ADD problems with rigid light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not too long ago I got the venom with the rigid light bar inside. We wired it up to the up fitter switch. It worked very well untill about 3 weeks ago now it will only turn on about 5 percent of the time. The switch is sending power and the ground is secure. The light will turn on when I tap the back of the light do it seems to me there is a malfunction inside the light. I don't do any offloading and nothing has hit the light. Any ideas what's goin on.

Reaction score
Not too long ago I got the venom with the rigid light bar inside. We wired it up to the up fitter switch. It worked very well untill about 3 weeks ago now it will only turn on about 5 percent of the time. The switch is sending power and the ground is secure. The light will turn on when I tap the back of the light do it seems to me there is a malfunction inside the light. I don't do any offloading and nothing has hit the light. Any ideas what's goin on.

give us a call we will help you get the light warrantied through rigid.