New website is up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey everyone. If you get a chance, check out our new website. Our old site was horrible and we hated sending people there.
Finally our new site is up. We are still working on it so I'm sure you will find some issues but we will try to have them fixed by the end of the week.
Let me know what you think.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Hey everyone. If you get a chance, check out our new website. Our old site was horrible and we hated sending people there.
Finally our new site is up. We are still working on it so I'm sure you will find some issues but we will try to have them fixed by the end of the week.
Let me know what you think.

looks good! i was afraid to click the "Other" link though :hidesbehindsofa:

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Looks a heck of a lot better!

Not sure if you want nitpicking, but if you do:

The background should be made to repeat vertically if possible. On 1920x1080 monitors it doesn't quite hit the bottom of the screen. Extending a bit would work too. This is not horribly critical though, and it's a pain in the ass to create seamlessly repeatable versions of a background like that.

The main link bar doesn't have perfect alignment/font sizing between links.

The Ford emblem on products page sticks out a bit (it's color, the others are not).

None of this is going to cost you a sale or anything though, it looks good. Just figured I'd point these out if you're looking for feedback, used to do web design work, thankfully not for a long time though :D