NEW! ADD's New Venom R Front Bumper!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Availability to have one before holidays with the light bars included?

Reaction score
Availability to have one before holidays with the light bars included?

I just sold the last one in stock unfortunately. So it would have to be built. Right now we are at 5-6 weeks build time so I don't want to promise you could have it by Christmas because with shipping it would be about 7-8 weeks... Light bars are no problem on availability at this time. This bumper allows for multi set up universal mounts from 10 duallys/cube lights to a 20" and 4 cubes to a full 40" RDS bar. So you have lots of lighting options.

Reaction score
Can you give me a price on that exact set up you have pictured?

The one pictured minus the light bar is $1499.99 with logos and stealth panels. Plus a $60 universal light mounting kit for the big radius bar. The light bar we used was a 40" RDS Rigid Bar. But the kit will allow for an apollo bar to fit as well.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The one pictured minus the light bar is $1499.99 with logos and stealth panels. Plus a $60 universal light mounting kit for the big radius bar. The light bar we used was a 40" RDS Rigid Bar. But the kit will allow for an apollo bar to fit as well.

How much is that light bar?