New ADD Venom Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, both the front and rear are sick!! Talked to Mike I believe today. I think I'm going to go for these front and rear bumpers. They are the best looking ones out there. Good job guys.

vinnybaja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still waiting for my email with a quote for front and reat bumpers with all the lights and what we discussed when you called me

RaptorSpartan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My venom front winch, rear, and side steps should ship this week... gonna be tight to get them on before TRR....

Ordered 5+ weeks ago.. so be prepared for a lead time..

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
still waiting for my email with a quote for front and reat bumpers with all the lights and what we discussed when you called me

PM Sent

My venom front winch, rear, and side steps should ship this week... gonna be tight to get them on before TRR....

Ordered 5+ weeks ago.. so be prepared for a lead time..

Give me a call I'll see what I can do, We appreciate you being so patient with us. Lead time is something we are actively working on.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ya but the nice thing is these are well made hand crafted pieces and may take some time but i would rather wait awhile for a quality handmade bumper instead of a mass produced one.just ask gordhunt he hit a moose with his and you hardly tell http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f5/hit-moose-truck-tonight-19728/?highlight=hit+deer keep up the good work and don't make the same mistake of others and sacrifice quality for quantity.