New ADD Venom Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey I have a few questions. What kinda price am I looking at for a venom stealth with front plate bracket? Also is there a way to mount any regular kc lights on that little ledge on the front of the bumper? Finally what is the lead time on one if I ordered next week?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of the top light mount I was thinking on the top for the 30 inch light bar. I cant wait to see pics of the bumper with the two lights.
A 30" bar on the top would be really cool. How wide is the straight portion of the top bar? Would a 30" work there?

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
Hey I have a few questions. What kinda price am I looking at for a venom stealth with front plate bracket? Also is there a way to mount any regular kc lights on that little ledge on the front of the bumper? Finally what is the lead time on one if I ordered next week?

Pm, Sent

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

A 30" bar on the top would be really cool. How wide is the straight portion of the top bar? Would a 30" work there?

Yes you can mount a 30" on top. I will say though it doesn't look as clean, If you want more light, look at our other bumpers, OG, Stealth, or Stealth Fighter. We could also set you up with a 40" in the grill.

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got mine

Worth the wait, here's how the hammered finish with custom logo black stealth plates looks on a dirty Molten Orange truck.

IMAG0489.jpg

And, before you ask... I built the mount for the duallys up front myself. Used the tabs on the bumper for the 20" Rigid.

IMAG0486.jpg

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Worth the wait, here's how the hammered finish with custom logo black stealth plates looks on a dirty Molten Orange truck.

IMAG0489.jpg

And, before you ask... I built the mount for the duallys up front myself. Used the tabs on the bumper for the 20" Rigid.

IMAG0486.jpg

good idea with the lights, bumper looks badass!